Texans @ Titans Postgame Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I may be wrong, but I don't think games would be blacked out because the games are in fact sellouts. Doesn't matter whether or not fans actually come to the game, just that the tickets are bought.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I have yet to respond to all my friends text messages.. I taunt them hardcore when their teams get beat.

What am I suppose to say over this game?

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

How about "thank you sir, may I have another". :ha:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It wasn't a complete sell out, I checked ticketmaster on Friday and there were still groups of seats together available in the upper deck. They have to sell out a certain amount, but not 100% to avoid blackout. I'm not sure if there are any games this season in danger, but they're getting closer. Even though tickets are sold, look for lots of empty seats at kickoff, or lots more fans of opposing teams there, unless things change dramatically...

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I left with 10 minutes left after the score went to 34-7.

That's the earliest I've ever left a game. I usually feel bad when I leave early (and I rarely do leave early), but staying as long as I did was dedicated enough.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you aren't the only one. It sure made getting home easier

7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I don't mind a loss (don't like them obviously).
    What I DO mind is looking like a Division IV Jr College team!!!!!!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

I drove 7 hours...

..paid over 100 bucks for a hotel room*, 60 bucks for tickets*, went out to eat at a nice restaurant in Nashville*...trying to make a big weekend for the smackdown of the Texans...

And got that? Yikes.

I'm a University of Kentucky football fan, so I've seen some awful, awful football...and that was as dismal as any game I've ever watched. I've had some bad weekends over the years... :grrhee:

*So, the lass paid for that stuff as a birthday present...still, you get my point.

Flat, uninspired...a straight up butt kicking.

And this was my first game in years. :cry:

Yet here I sit, wondering what to use my 20% off coupon from titanslockerroom.com on. I'm addicted and I can't help it. Go Titans.

[/Rant]

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Could be worse, you could have driven 13 hours to New Orleans to watch the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Don't do it again...fans need to stop giving the Titans money to watch players that act like they've quit, or quit caring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar