Texans @ Titans Postgame Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Damn well better not be in my seat.:D

2. amy

amy Starter

I can sympathize with the fans. Who wants to have the hassle of going to these games, paying outrageous prices for tickets, just to sit there until your eyes bleed? I stopped watching on tv. There is just so much one can take. Two games running we have been blown out of the stadium. totally unacceptable.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

hopefully they fix something before the panthers game.. it's my first nfl game and i hate football games where they just run the clock out on you >.>

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Titans getting closer every game to their first televised blackout in Nashville...I wish today's game had been blacked out...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I made the same comment a little after Half time Hoffa. The Titans games will be blacked out pretty soon.

6. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

You're giving gay sex a bad name.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I watched the whole game, but much more out of a sense of obligation...it was very humiliating, and I was by myself.

I really felt sorry for those at the stadium...hopefully some got out to the tailgates and cranked the grills and coolers back up.

8. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

I'll give you the ravens... But 59-0 Was on a what, 0-6 season?.... Was some what expected, when you bring Kc back in after a 42-0 first half.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

dude your so right, titans are a joke of a franchise and you shouldn't waste your time going to the games.

LEMME GET THOSE TICKETS!!!

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Was there some kind of last minute block purchase to stave this off? If that is happening now you are right, it is getting close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar