Post-Game Thread Texans @ Titans Post-Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

CBJ got IR'ed today with a hamstring. Stephen Morris or Josh Freeman!

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Thanks I didn't know that...so we might get the W and help the Texans

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL why he gets paid the big bucks

F 'la Vagician' and F his momma just cause I hate the b*stard

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well add Freeman to the list of scrubs that notch a W against the Titans

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This team will lose next weekend whether it's Stephen Morris, Josh Freeman or me at QB. Didn't think it could get worse than being dominated by Brandon Weeden but we're about to find a way to top that!

honestly I hope they lose...may as well wrap up #1

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I kind of want to win, just so Mularkey can have as many wins as Whiz while coaching significantly fewer games, but not if Mett gets the W.

Free Tanney! He'll bounce the ball off of Warmack's gut for a TD.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. kenny

kenny Starter

Naw if it's one thing the Titans can do right it is screw up. We need a loss to wrap up the #1 pick so we will win this meaningless game......It's really hard for me to say I want them to lose. I always want a win. Honestly it will not shock me either way......LOL.

We can't finish 1st at anything.......including the draft.

It is sad to feel that way, but as a Titans' fan ya got to learn to laugh.....if you don't you will be miserable.

Can't wait for this season to be over so changes can begin. Waited all year for the season to start. After suffering through this mess; I will just be glad when it is over. It would be different, but we know MM8 is not going to start. Mularkey is not gonna risk an injury that sets him back. To be honest he really shouldn't anyway. No reason to risk it at this point. Just hate him not starting cause at least with him playing there is a reason to watch. I watch them all; just not as interested when it's Mett under Center.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. kenny

kenny Starter

REALLY disappointed when I got home from work and there were no reports of Webster being fired.....guess there is no reason to do it with only 1 game left though...

I just hope the Owners/CEO are smart enough to see that it HAS to happen this year. I do not think I can stomach another season of this sorry directionless play. At least with some one else there is a reason for hope. Hard to get excited about another season under Websters' watch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. kenny

kenny Starter

WHO ON EARTH WOULD OFFER A TRADE FOR GRIFFIN???

I REALLY hope we meet up with that GM this off season!! Even if they offer a 6th round pick, just all over it!! LOL

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

If someone were to trade for Griffin, It would forever limit my ability to get totally down on this franchise. we could go 0-16, and we still wouldn't be that team. thanks god.

would be hilarious to go to the other teams message boards and read their positive expectations, like we got griffin, our secondary is stacked LOL. You know people who never watched a titans game would get geeked out about it.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar