Post-Game Thread Texans @ Titans Post-Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Wouldn't you think that's a good reason to have safety help?

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't see you talking about Cox or Webb giving up a TD to Nate old man Washington.

You're specifically picking on Coty, like he's the only one giving up receptions.

Why don't you call out the coaches for not putting our FA acquisition Cox on Hopkins?

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

By the way, our pass rush was a joke today, Weeden looked comfortable ALL DAY!

If you can't make Weeden uncomfortable, you SUCK as a pass rush.

4. kenny

kenny Starter

Because week after week it is Sensabaugh getting beat. YOU SAID, he was in position. Why is he not making the plays?? If he is right there and capable of making the play HE SHOULD!

We can argue this all day. You are not changing my mind that he is a liability and obviously you think he is a valuable DB....

We just have to disagree on this one..

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

ALL of our CB's are trash.

we need better corners!!!!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. kenny

kenny Starter

I've seen and talked about Cox and Griffen multiple times this year.....the only one you seem to be worried about is Sensabaugh.

Griffin is one of the most talked about guys on here. And rightfully so. He should not be here.

Cox has been blasted repeatedly by myself and others for lack of effort. Especially after allowing a guy to walk in for a TD.

Our entire secondary needs an overhaul.......Sensabaugh included.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

ALL of our Corners get beat every week. You just choose to focus on Sensabaugh.

I believe he can be a solid nickel, but obviously he's been put in a less desirable position as a starter. So bench him, then what? Then do you make the same whining and complaining when the same result or worse happens because we start Riggs or Blidi Wreh?

What's your solution? I've already stated I'd draft Ramsey or Hargraves, but that ain't fixing this year!

8. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Derek Henry will be a trash NFL running back. Your team sucks too you just beat a team that sucks worse so congrats I guess.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You suck. Your trade sucks. Go away.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar