Game Day Thread Texans @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstone

kstone Starter

I guess we really put in a Jeff Fisher performance on the day he was going into the ring.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Tannehill didn’t just go from a good QB to garbage over one off season. The whole offense has regressed. QB play has worsened. The run game is not as good as last year, even with Derrick Henry who we ran into the ground. The WR’s haven’t played well. The TE’s are non existent except for a good play here and there. The o-line has been terrible. That’s the entire offense. The problem isn’t one specific player, it’s Todd Downing.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I guess I'm just at the point where I expect Simmons or Landry to force a fumble or get 2 sacks a piece. I know, I know I'm asking for too much from these beasts.

I guarantee they have massive games next week in NE.

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Our Defense played very well
    Simmons is a beast
    Honor was flying all over the field
    Brown played well
    Molden has really been coming on lately
    We were effective on offense; the Turnovers killed us, period
    Tannehill has to do a better job managing the game
    Hopefully it all comes together as we get to playoffs

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Crazy to think that we had 5 turnovers and recovered 3 fumbles.

6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

He won this franchise it’s only AFC Championship since the NFL started…

7. kstone

kstone Starter

Plus it doesn't help that everytime AJ takes a hit it knocks him out the game.
    Somebody needs to look at the training staff also. Past 3 years we having been getting killed by injures.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'd like to think so, since he had a million years to do it.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. Tyrod easily ran away from what pressure we got, too.

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

How can you say the defense played “very well”? The Titans had no pass rush against a terrible O Line that gave up 10 sacks in their previous two games and the Texans moved the ball with ease passing and running the ball until the Titans started getting stops later in the 4th quarter, and by then it was a foregone conclusion that they had no chance to pull out a win.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar