Game Day Thread Texans @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-Jones561

Mike-Jones561 Starter

We seem to struggle against mobile qbs. Taylor got hit a few times but other than that we didn't put enough pressure or contain him. I remember we used to be really good at mobile qbs and now it's the complete opposite.

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Just another bad defensive game plan by Vrabel and his stupid coordinator.

Forget about the offensive offense, the D wasn’t good until later in the 4th quarter.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We really didn't struggle against Tyrod. In the first half he escaped the pocket and got the best of us. but we contained him in the second half.

4. Mike-Jones561

Mike-Jones561 Starter

I hear ya. To me it never made sense on how safe we play on defense sometimes. We can't always expect 4 to get there without blitzing. Bud Dupree is out so the front 4 isn't at full health. Alao playing back so far in coverage most of the time. I'd run more man to man heavy containment for Taylor. Double cooks with a safety downfield because nobody else is a threat to beat us deep

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

At the end of the day, this game is completely on the offense. There's no way in hell you should be scoreless at the half against the Texans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. kstone

kstone Starter

We are not going nowhere as long as Ryan Tannehill is playing like he has. He's turning into a 30 mil Marcus Mariota.
    He has totally regressed. His picks are right to the defender especially that last one.

7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Dude… I already said this has been going on all year. Not just today. We have to stop making excuses for our QB and start holding him accountable for bad play.

This board is ready to file a draft pick a bust after one play in an NFL game but god forbid someone critiques the QB!!

8. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Agreed. Tannehill has really played like garbage all year. He has been a turnover machine with bad decision after bad decision. The offense is the reason for the loss today. The defense made more than enough stops to give the offense a chance to make plays. However every time they came off the field Tammy was handing the ball right back to the Texans offense

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

4 ints pretty much tells the tale. Like or not, Tannehill is playing at a level below his two previous seasons. The technical term is regression.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Can't complain too much. I mean, we gave up 190 yards and held them to 22 even though we gave them the ball inside the red zone 3 times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar