Game Day Thread Texans @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-Jones561

Mike-Jones561 Starter

It's n
    Its not an excuse if it's
    You guys are so caught up on the Texans record. That doesn't mean anything when half your guys are out. We may be 8-2 coming in but if I looked at who we would of started today I would of picked the Texans for the upset. Division games are tough to play regardless. Bad teams can best good teams look at Bills losing to Jags. We slipped up and we'll go back to the drawing board. You can't expect us to beat anyone with this lineup confidently

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

People here are acting like Tanne has been horrible the whole time he has been here, but here is my assessment. We have seen Tanne play at a very high level in the last couple of years but for whatever reason he has regressed over the last couple of years. Bad decisions. Not putting the game on his back and carrying the offense without Henry. I remember a couple of years ago he was winning us games on his own in the 4th.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Trent Walker

Trent Walker Special Teams Standout

Even the Goat Brady has had 4 interception games, Aaron Rogers too. Obviously tanny isn’t those guys hit it happens and especially in days like today (raining and zero receivers).

4. Mike-Jones561

Mike-Jones561 Starter

Last year the defense looked like ass with the change at DC. Downing isn't that good of an OC and is Def a downgrade from Arthur. I'm willing to bet that's a reason our offense has been worse than last year and not as consistent. Injuries don't help either. We gotta see guys we are still 8-3

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Players out today: RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, WR3, FB1, TE1, RG1, ILB1, ILB2, EDGE2, EDGE4, CB2, CB4, CB5, S3, S4 and so on….

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

We didn't get shut out. That's all I can say because these injuries keep on mounting. Hard to win in this league with "Healthy" players heck of a lot harder with depth and practice squad players.
    On to the evil empire (and their mini-bye) and come out 9-3 ...

7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

We had a massive overhaul on defense.

Offense was doing great with Downing before Henry’s injury.

Every excuse in the book is being made to try and defend Tannehill’s poor play. He’s one of the top paid QB’s in the league. If he needs everyone healthy and everything to go perfectly to have a good game - we shouldn’t have paid him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Who do the Texans have as starters that are impressive?

that is a whole team of backups

injuries are no excuse

9. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

No, our offense was **** before Henrys injury. Defense and Henry carried this team. Also tanniehill is not even a top 10 average annual salary at qb. Not defending Ryan for this years performances but last year and year before that he played well for it. We are paying him average salary in today's qb market and this is the ****ing year for some reason he is tanking.

Our offense wasn't working before we lost Henry and its at all positions.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

ZzzZzz

upload_2021-11-21_15-45-8.png

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar