Texans @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You can quit biting your nails man, they once again failed to score

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

i want this game over with

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge play by our D.

4. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Great job by the defense. They have been soft until they get into the red zone but they showed up to play there.

Thanks goodness since the offense has been a disaster in the 2nd half. Maybe they can get a few 1st downs here and ice this thing.

5. teegee

teegee Guest

WHOA! That was about 6 inches short. Great goalline defense! At the very least the offense has to get a couple of first downs now -- if only to give Hentrich some room to punt. But they also have to protect the ball, so I expect more conservative play calls here

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

What a D we have guys.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Texans will get the ball back on about the 45 yard line with 4 or so minutes left.

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I'm a Southern Cal Alum, so I guess you know where that goes.

My point is our receivers aren't that bad. At least KC can put it in their hands, VY can't. If you want YAC, the TE's are your best bet with the Titans offense. Otherwise I'll take 30 yrds. and out of bounds.

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

CJ for 99 yards.......

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

dont run this 3rd down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar