Texans/Seahawks make a trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Honestly overalls, not to talk smack, but this just made your team worse. You gave up your BEST pash rusher, for a bad saftey. Seagul fans are loving this.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

What happened to that Safety you were talking up to be the next rodney harrison....shows how much you know.

You know that bum your FO drafted out of Stanford or something.

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Who are you talking to. Please post a link to back your comment or quit showing your ignorance.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Especially crazy when Deon Grant was available without losing Babin. More pressure on Mario.

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I am not jumping up and down with joy over the trade and have been a fan of Babins but we did need DB help.

He has 175 total tackles in his 3 year career, 11 career INTs, with 3 sacks and a TD

Will that light the world up? No, but it is better than what we had.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Wow you guys just got the shaft. Who's gonna sack VY now? Mario? hahahaha. Wake me up when Super Mario starts drawing double teams.

8. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Yeah. It's amazing how many Titan fans were calling Babin a bust before this trade. Now he is the greatest DE we've ever had.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Not a bust but certainly the best DE you guys had.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

In all seriousness though, who was behind Jason Babin on the depth chart? Has that guy played well enough that the front office thought that Jason Babin was expendable? I know Babin hasn't lit the world on fire as a first round pick, but it seems to me that solid defensive ends would be more valuable than a safety. But I don't know the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar