Texans game.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rudad, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Would probably be the highlight of the game for many fans lately.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Sad, but probably no - the stands haven't been full for the last couple of seasons no matter what was going on or who we were playing. If they could put some back to back wins together that would help more than anything.

Lower Bowl always looks like its full, but Club and Upper Deck are sparse. I hope the place is rockin' on Sunday though.

I can't wait until they announce Mett! Those of us there will give him a loud welcome.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I predict way too many jacka$$ Texan fans...more than normal...and will probably force us into a silent count by third quarter after the few Titans fans that show up leave.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I disagree

I think the stadium will be full and back to 99% Titans fans.

tons of PSL holders that have been reluctant will brave the 80 degree sunshine to see an SEC QB make a start for the Titans.

This is the most excited I have been to see a Titan game in a long time. And Im pretty real sure Im not the only one

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar