Breaking News Texans Fire Bill O'Brien

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Oct 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

With Dolphins taking Tua this past draft, yes they could get a great haul for the #1 pick it being Lawrence.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Texans aren't going to tank (not that much). I bet we still have our hands full trying to beat them.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Watson isn’t an elite QB by any means but to say he can’t throw is just flat out incorrect.

He’s got flaws. He holds onto the ball too long. He underthrows a lot of deep balls. His accuracy waivers when throwing outside the hashes, but he can can absolutely beat a team with his arm. He’s done it against our team lol

Over the next 2 years if Ryan Tannehill puts up this stat line what would you say about him?

8017 yards 67.8% 52 TD’s 21 INT’s 100.6 passer rating

#53 Dman5TX, Oct 6, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Based on what though? There is no proof Tennessee was ever interested or made an offer. If the Titans wanted him we would have had him. But it’s clear who we wanted to be our QB because that’s who we made an offer to.

Patricia isn’t a good coach. That defense is NE is Bill’s. Just like everyone creaming over ever KC offensive coordinator neglects the fact that Andy Reid is the mastermind of that offense.

Plenty of ex-Patriots Titans could have hired as their DC but we didn’t.

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

If it’s not true, then there was no interest... lol cmon man!

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

A it was a joke regarding how many patriots came here. Really don’t want patricia but overall don’t really care who Tennessee hires as DC.

B there’s no proof to Tennessee wanting him, agreed and stated as such, but on the same note, there’s no proof in your statement, if the titans wanted him, they would have had him. Now we’re in speculation vs speculation and gonna go nowhere,

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Watson is what VY SHOULD have been.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Considering we paid Tannehill more money I think it’s pretty safe to say we could have gotten Brady.

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

If anything let's get the Mullet Belichick Jr. I'm sure he'd like to separate from under daddy's shadow. JK. Again though, I'd be curious to see a list of Patriot defensive coaches that went to to be DCs or HCs. Belichick is the greatest DC of all time and it doesn't matter who calls the plays.

On a real note, I could realistically see Vrabel brining over Jerod Mayo. Our ILBs play has taken huge step back. Jury is still out on Haslett but he needs to turn it around quick.

Likewise, injuries or not, Midget is not getting the job done. I was also never really a fan of Shane Bowen in the first place.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar