Texans fan have now become my most hated fanbase...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

LIES! everyone knows the bills dont have fans

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

The NFL is hoping your Arena League 2 team can put up a fight.

As far as the original premis of the thread, I think it is classless to reference
    McNairs death in that way. As Childress said do not judge an entire fan base because of one fan. Just as I did not judge the entire Tennhead fan base when I had to put up with hurricane jokes when we were hit by Rita and Ike.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. iQon

iQon Starter

One person doesn't represent an entire fanbase. That's just retarded.

It doesn't make sense anyway. I thought our season was "over" a month ago. If anything, they're the ones who have something to lose. Which is EVERYTHING. I find more symmetry in the fact a loss tonight bumps them to .500 --- something they tend to excel at around this time of year.

4. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I must agree with the Texans fans in this thread. I've been having fun chatting back and forth with those guys on the Texans boards I post on. I've only had 1 bad encounter and that was some freak sending me gross private messages. Luckily, that's been taken care of. The rest of the guys have been really cool and really welcoming. They even congratulated me on my engagement (just happened Saturday night). They are nowhere near as bad as Ravens and Cowboys fans. That's for sure.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Cowboys fans are still much worse.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

:ha:
    Was that after you posted that your sensitive spot was very senstive?
    I saw that post over there and chortled.

They are trying their best to flame me over mundane crap in the 'how do we stop CJ' thread. It's amusing.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Do you know what happens when you re arrange the letters in the words "Texans" "Cowboys?"

Yet Box, A-ss Now C

Now, the letter C is the 3rd letter from the beginning of the alphabet. X is the 3rd letter from the last letter of the alphabet. Logically, we can replace C with X

Which when you consult the Scandanavian/Nigerian translations.. "Yet Box + A-ss Now + C" loosely translate into one word:

[​IMG]

Glenn beck logic, at its finest. :)
    [​IMG]

8. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

LOL, no it wasn't. I thought that was a good one though.

You know, I haven't even looked at that thread I don't think. Because I wouldn't want to see them talking about injuring CJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar