Smack Texans-Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

wait what just happened, I just saw SD kick a field goal and now the game is tied 7-7?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And yeah, Berman sucks.

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sucks Teo's hurt. was looking forward to seeing him play especially after they were talking him up in preseason

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Me too. I was really confident last week. Not so much this week.

5. NoleTitan

NoleTitan Starter

I think it's probably in our best interest for Houston to win. As much as it sucks to admit it, Houston is probably a lock for the playoffs (and the division) with all that talent. San Diego is much closer to the kind of team that we'd be in direct competition with for a playoff spot. We need the top AFC teams to beat the middle of the pack/wild card AFC teams. And if Houston loses, they'll be out for blood next week at home.

PS- This is the most depressing MNF broadcast I've ever heard. Berman is putting me to sleep.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You high?

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

man, i dont know what just happened. steers are cheating though, apparently.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I never feel super confident with this team. But I did feel pretty good about our chances in the Steelers game. Houston will definitely be much tougher. But at the same time I really have a feeling Houston takes a step back this season. I think we're going to make it a game. And I wouldn't be too surprised if we pull out the win.

9. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Damn the Cows for makin me cheer for the Chargers.:madcow:

10. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Idk who I'm rooting for ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar