Smack Texans-Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ the Great

AJ the Great Practice Squad

Playoffs!
    Playoffs!
    -Jim Mora

Lol! You guys crack me up.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You ran crying to the NFL and got a charity case team. Then gave it livestock for a mascot.

[​IMG]

3. AJ the Great

AJ the Great Practice Squad

Beef! It's what's for dinner.

As opposed to crapville.

Possum! It's what's for dinner.....lunch.......breakfast.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Gotta beat Texans by the pass, lets go Locker! Time to earn your stripes.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

At least we've been to the big show.

The Cows have beaten ONE team in the playoffs. And everyone knows the only reason the Cows even got to the playoffs is because Manning was hurt/left the division, so you got to beat up on three crap teams one year and then two crap teams and one lucky team the next. If the Cows were in the NFC West or AFC West you wouldn't even be sniffing playoffs.

But it doesn't matter, because you're joke team won't even sniff a Super Bowl. And unless you get lucky, you likely won't even sniff an AFC Championship. Ten years from now the biggest accomplishment the Cows will have will be winning the AFC South while the other teams were in rebuild mode.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It's okay they'll move the team out of Houston before our lifetimes are over. No one cares about Dallas Jr. outside of Houston anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titan_Lord

Titan_Lord Camp Fodder

Can you fine Titans fans please direct me to a Titan message board that isn't for children? I thought this one might be it, but all I have read in this thread (except for a very few realistic fans) is a bunch of cry-baby foul mouthed dribble. We can cheer the Titans all day and all night, but to say the Texans are not border line elite is asinine. They have skilled players through-out their ranks and look to be a powerhouse yet again this season. Their comeback was exciting, any true football fan can say that...well any true fan who doesn't have their head shoved up Bud Adams ass.

Someone said we will win the next two games? Are you friggin serious? What kind of homer could claim that except a very delusional one. I hope we do, but I also realize that it is next to impossible with our current squad.

Bottom line of this post, grow the hell up.

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

So the other day you cry about smack talk against the Cows when no Cow fans are around. Now we have two Cow fans drooling on themselves here and you're crying about smack talk directed toward them. So... do we need to call you a wambulance now?

As for the comeback, come the **** on. The Cows came back on:
    A. A penalty on a FG.
    B. Rivers choking.

It doesn't take a Fields Medalist to see that the Chargers choked the game away more than the Cows won it.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I was soo F'IN pissed!!! I live in Egypt as you all know (or should know from the flag), anyway, it was really late (like 3/4am) and I was passing out.

Right before I slept, I saw the score line at half time and was like ohh yeah!!

I woke up and couldn't believe they let them come back. Stupid F'in Chargers, I blame them as much as I hate the Texans...

Mind you, that's a lot of blame, b/c I got a lotta hate for Dem Cows.....

10. Titan_Lord

Titan_Lord Camp Fodder

Wrong, the Texans won by finally waking their defense up and pressuring Rivers. You cannot deny Cushings interception. The field goal penalty was just and in the rules. If it benefited our Titans, you would be praising it, so STFU about it.

Nothing about that game showed the Chargers choked the game away. Everything I watched showed a Texans team who came in not taking the Chargers seriously and got ***** slapped for it. When they finally started to play, the Chargers didn't stand a chance. Reality is what it is, don't let your blind hate for their team make you say dumb things.

Smack talk when there are Texans fans here is fine, but be realistic, or you just make the Texans fans looks superior. Re-read this thread...you guys did just that.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar