Post-Game Thread Texans 57, Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

That was absolutely the roughest game ive witnessed live. And I was there when we had Rusty Smith at helm.

The fans felt so bad for me I hardly even got heckled.

I just dont understand why we were so bad!? Lol

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'm sorry bro...No excuse to take that kind of beating in a big divisional game. Disgraceful!

3. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

Agreeed...if they were not prepared to play that is all on the coaching staff, Lebeau included. Need more pass rush, better corners and middle linebackers. This defense is on pace to be worse than last year. Granted we have a rookie CB but even still. If we don't win the division this year after squandering it last year then mularkey has to has to has to go

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

How about the statements from Rooney saying pre-game there will be no protests- all players will be standing?

And you didn't have individual players on those other teams making statements to the press like

"I'll keep kneeling until I hear an apology" or "if the fans don't want to come to the stadium OK, Bye".

Mularkey got so bent in his post game presser about he ranted and walked out of it. Don't tell me the issue wasn't a distraction to the coaches (and most likely the players). DW82 gone full passive mode in his post game clips "What can I say?".

#174 Riverman, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

another thing you are wrong about then.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

But I can honestly say that I'm over the game, wiping it from my memory. It helps because I've sat through a blizzard watching VY laughing on the sidelines when I witnessed the 59-0 drubbing in 09. Pats fans were buying me beers.

It is one game. And no team is as bad (or good) as they appear in one game. I thought this team was tough after last week, now I think they are soft. Truth is they are probably somewhere in between.

Let's hope they get focused again for the Dolphins. That team has something to prove to their home crowd fans as well.

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

well considering this happened LAST week and we beat the seahawks during the height of it, i'd consider your theory of the anthem playing a part as COMPLETELY false

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Not enough data...so, you thinking the players gave NO thought or consideration to the uproar their HISSY FIT caused this past week?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i think you are the one throwing a hissy, sir

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Maybe his was deserved but Posluszny got drilled on an illegal blindside hit while out of bounds. At worst it should have been offsetting 15 yarders. I don't like the Jags obviously but I'm just calling it as I see it and time & time again horrible calls by the officials are deciding the outcome of the games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar