Post-Game Thread Texans 57, Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's great to see that Colts are playing with the Seahawks in Seattle.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

The Colts are beating the Seahawks in Seattle lol

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Would've been nice to get this Seahawks team.

Like usual, we get every player's BEST.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wait.

We did. The Hawks didn't do anything until they stopped trying to run the ball and put it in Wilson's hands.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It still feels like a bad dream seeing Texans 57 Titans 14.. Just doesn't seem real.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

This weekend (football wise) has sucked!!!! It would only be fitting for the clots to win tonight...

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

If Indy wins, they technically take 1st place by virtue of conference record.

Tennessee being 1-2 in conference play actually would me them to the bottom.

8. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Starter

I'll tell you this. Tennesse is the only team I'm worried about as far as winning this division goes. The Texans backed them up on a stump today, but it's week 4. Doesn't mean a whole lot.

I mean, we can imagine the worse & complain about something yet to happen, but Tennessee controls their own Destiny. Win as many games as you can. Div record won't mean anything.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. ron

ron Special Teams Standout

I was at the game as I live in Houston. My son wearing his Texans 99 jersey, me with Titans hat.

I have not been as embarrassed as when we lost 59-0 to Patriots and another game when Bengals put 63 on old Oilers. The Texans came to play, executed an up tempo and our team looked slow and, by end of first half, like they were going through the motions.

Not sure if they are distracted by protests or what but this team did not have their heads in the game from the beginning and was totally overmatched. At one point I was seeing them walk in and out of huddle like they were simply hoping it would all end, no urgency at all.

Can anyone tell me what happened on the play were it looked like Walker ducked and the ball was intercepted? What was that?

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

the jags player stood over the other guy after he was down and was screaming at him, it was deserved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar