Post-Game Thread Texans 34-Titans 17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

He's had that nickname since he was a baby and he was called that in college as well.

Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins got his nickname from a pacifier

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Cool. Any other NFL games where an announcer used it? I honestly never followed Hopkins in college or before to know he had this nickname.

I've also never once heard it called during a game until Tessatore (I mistakenly said Witten before) tried using it on every offensive play for the Texans regardless the amount involvement Hopkins actually had on the play.

3. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

I've heard it used a bunch of times during games.
    But then I watch the Texans every week.

4. SenorMariota

SenorMariota Rookie

That's because he's running out of the pocket after linemen converge on him. Under Lefleur, he's a pocket passer who routinely only has two seconds to get rid of the ball. I'm not saying that this happens every time but it happens frequently.

It should only be in a blue moon that a QB is leveled. I say it's a red faced shame as many times as it happens to Mariota. It's a wonder he hasn't gotten seriously injured.

#124 SenorMariota, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar