Post-Game Thread Texans 24- Titans 21

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Good choice of board safe words. There are plenty of worse things titans4ever is.

2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I can't see us beating the saints with our beat up secondary. Brees made the 49ers stout D look like they were playing the Dolphins.

3. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I do not see them winning either game left.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

I think it’s no coincidence this team has only beaten 1 team with a winning record this year. We have zero pass rush and let’s face it have been walking a fine line with turnovers and special teams plays. This team does not belong in the play offs when you let the Texans come in here and beat us in a game we had to have. Typical Titans loss. I won’t be surprised if we lose the next two to finish out the year

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Just back from the game. It felt like '99 in there until that INT that should have been a Titans TD.

When the D needed to make a stop, they couldn't. The DL is a real liability if they can't get more pressure. Brees will throw for 450 yards.

Was the Succop FG attempt that got blocked low? I couldn't tell from my seat and I didn't hear Mike Keith discuss it.

I will say that Brown is freaking amazing and, if he continues as he played today, he should be a finalist for RotY.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Still think we can beat any team in the nfl. Defence is a bit concerning with the amount we are giving away in the 1st half of games but pees seems to shut them out I 2nd, if we can score points it should offset if we do play the chiefs etc in offseason. We will get there

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Well, at least we won't get media hype anymore.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

We don’t deserve it anyway

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yes extremely low and terrible blocking. Didn't take any effort to put their hands up to block that FG.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Not really. This team was being praised a little before the Colts and A LOT before the Raiders. They won both of those games.

This team is different, but you whiny babies have to cry over a hard fought, somewhat fluky loss.

The playoffs are still in play, and we are capable of winning these last two games.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar