Post-Game Thread Texans 24- Titans 21

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Have to say disappointed with the calling on this. No timeouts in the last 4 mins killed us. Should still have talks with keeping tanniehill on and henry.

Also defense not turning up on the 1st half is concerning me.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not a new member, just a new account in October.
    Her trolling has gone on way longer than this season.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

That's actually inaccurate, but the board appreciates your sentiment nonetheless. He is a former member from years ago who was banned and came back under a new name after serving his exile. Somehow he came back even worse, I guess the battery acid they use in meth these days is getting more concentrated.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dolfanattic5

Dolfanattic5 Special Teams Standout

As a Dolphins fan (who now likes the Titans secondarily) that was a tough loss. That Firk dropped TD pass interception was a game changer. Derrick Henry didn’t look healthy at all. The defense couldn’t come up with a stop when it was needed. As for Tannehill, I thought he played decent. He made a few bad decisions and held onto the ball too long on a couple of plays. He still has improved tremendously when it comes to his pocket presence and going through his progressions. As always, when given time, he’s one of the most accurate passers in the NFL. AJ Brown is a monster too. I think you guys come back and beat the Saints next week (if the team doesn’t get too down on themselves). It’s tough when you have the threat of Watson and constantly have to spy him. Watson made a lot of big time plays/throws.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The TO usage was not a problem today. The not stopping Hyde when they knew it was going to Hyde was a problem.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
  6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Every week, constantly ****talking Tannehill, even when he’s playing well...

Hey, I wanted to see how Mariota would pick this season up healthy. I thought he might pick up from before those injuries derailed his career. But I was wrong and I’m big enough to admit that.

To deflate Tannehill just so you can fellate Mariota is pretty damn shameful at this point.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Sad. Was hoping this would break our inability to “win the big one”.

stuck again needing help. Bad game management end of game also disappointing.

wish I cared more and haven’t been conditioned to expect this result.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Without using those timeouts when we did, there wouldn’t have been a chance at the end.

9. Dolfanattic5

Dolfanattic5 Special Teams Standout

Well I stand corrected, but my opinion doesn’t change: Titans4ever is a cancer

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Every time this team gets praised they fold, every ****ing time. And then they whine when they are ignored..mentally weak

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar