Texan fans swear we will lose on Sunday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Every Texan fan i see in message boards are saying Texans are going to win the division and beat The Tacks 27 to 6 etc...

Said they will get sacks all day and cause Collins to fumble, said Andre will eat Cortland alive and said their D will kill CJ.

They either have a lot of faith in the Texans or they really hate the Titans for moving here.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I can see Collins getting clobbered. That is a possibility. Cortland getting burned over and over again by Johnson. Nor is CJ getting shut down. I think this will be a pretty easy game for us, unless we just don't show up.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I've said before and I'll say it again, I'm worried about this one.

This has the feeling of "one of those games."

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I hope we blow them out, but i got a feeling the Texans will not go away and they will make a run to rally from behind late in the 4th Q when our D is tired.

6. Morph

Morph Revolution

I believe I predicted a score of 27 - 14 in the score prediction thread (Titans win of course) but I think it will be a good, tight game for a while...maybe up until mid 3rd quarter or so but even that's being generous.:cool: Then we pull away and get a touchdown ahead with a couple Bironas kicks to top it off. :))

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I think they will fare about as well as the Astros did against Carlos Zambrano.

8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:yes:I'm with you dude...I hope we show up.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I demand 1 million dollars in unconsecutive, unmarked bills. If not, I curse the Titans this sunday

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Titans won't overlook a division game and no matter who wins though The Texans still suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar