Terrelle Pryor...what pick would you use for him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Go screw yourself. I'm talking about a mid rd pick on a guy who was the number one player in his high school class in the whole country, an athletic freak.

How is anything i have said radical?

A guy wins 31 of 35 games, has a career pass comp rate of over 60% and gets his team into a bcs game every season. That is not worth a pick?

You can't even intellectualize the difference between a 1st rd pick or a mid rd pick. Locker>Pryor that's deep. Great analysis!

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

how many BCS Championships did he win again, and regardless I am sure Pryor will 'drive' a hard bargin with whoever drafts him - get it I said Pryor will drive as in he has many cars more cars than the average student athlete, that could be because he is morally bankrupt or just corrupt.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Notice how JC defends Britt and what he has done but Pryor has never been arrested for anything.

JC wants to learn more about Britt but Pryor even for a 7th rd pick is trolling. :irked:

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

how do you know he has never been arrested. You realize you are arrested when you recieve a speeding ticket, any ticket, right? There is no way you can know if TP has ever been arrested before. Just sayin'

And yeah I'm doing a hit& run here cause If TP caught on fire I would not stomp it out.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Pryor won as many BCS championships as Locker-Gabbert-Mallett-Dalton-Ponder combined.

How could he win a BCS title when he doesn't play in the SEC?

No you are not arrested for speeding you are fined. When have you ever been taken into custody for that?

Of course there is it would have been national news.

I got an idea let's just assume he is a violent criminal because he is young and black. How's that?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

speeders are arrested and released on their own recognizance and given a court date. Regardless its a technical thing most people don't consider it a big deal. FWIW if you don't sign the ticket, which is you stating you will appear in court, you will be arrested.

And too your second point why don't we assume he is corrupt because he is corrupt. Once he has money his depths of corruption will expand.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Titans specific......I don't think we should use higher than a 7th round pick on him, if at all. His college numbers and success have been very good, but things I've read about his character, entitlement and the way he treats people are troubling.

We've invested a #1 in a QB, he's been given the keys. I wouldn't want to risk team uncertainty right now. With this new coaching staff and the lockout, I'm assuming they won't take risks anymore. They've probably learned the past 5 or 6 years that a controversial and potentially divisive figure can hinder the organization long term.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Awwwww, I hurt his feelings everybody.

And I wanted to keep it as simple as I could so you wouldn't get confused. You seem to take things the wrong way far too often.

9. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

None.
    I don't see the point in using a draft pick on a rookie QB when a team already has their QB of the future.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh my God he sold his autograph! The death penalty now!

Selling an autograph or receiving gifts from people are not crimes they are a violation of college rules.

I guess i have won this debate pretty easy. When people have to argue that a traffic ticket is technically an arrest i guess that makes us all criminals and unworthy of being drafted.

We have people defending Kenny Britt we even have posters who want Burress here. We have posters who want Haynesworth back. Take that self righteous tone and hit the road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar