Teresa M. Walker

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SupDawg, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Who does this lady work for? Most of ESPN's articles are from her. Is she a freelance writer? I am pretty sure she doesnt work for the Tennessean or NCP...

Anyone know who she is?

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

She's probably just an AP writer

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I dont know what that means? It seems like she does most of the Titans' articles.

4. Bennett83

Bennett83 Guest

She's the writer from the Associated Press that covers the Titans.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

She's a fairly regular guest (maybe twice a month during football season) on the "Titans Tuesday" show on Comcast channel 50.

EDIT: I heard earlier today on 106.7 that she will be on in the 4:00 p.m. hour today.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

From what I understand, she writes for associated press. AP is basically the clearing house for information. Most media outlets have a contract with AP and are ably to access their information. AP has a writer with all 32 teams. If the Tennessean needs a blurb on something from Houston, they can just go to the AP wire. If the Titans want info out on the wire, Teresa is the one who does it.

My friend work with Teresa and says she's the best. She said that Teresa was in some sort of event where she biked like 50 miles! The players also have respect for her.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Sounds like the biking could have been the MS Bike to Jack and Back. It is roughly 50 miles to from Franklin, Tn to Motlow State CC. You camp there, take a tour of Jack Daniels Distillery and then go to a feast put on by Jack Dainels (plus all the Jack you care to drink). You don't drink to much since you have to bike back Sunday. I know because I made that mistake my first time I did the ride.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar