Tennessee Titans Positional Review: QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clayriddick

Clayriddick Special Teams Standout

matt hasselback

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Confused to how you guys can call yourself Titan fans and not even have trust or belief in our QB? I mean, Staubach missed the first four seasons of his career and is still known as one of the best.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Um, so are we suppose to believe in all players on this team, regardless of performance on the field? What are we suppose to believe what Locker can do for us? Am I missing something?

What has Locker shown that we should believe and have faith in him? You act like we don't want him to succeed. Of course we do, but he's clearly not the QB that's earned his stay in Nashville as of right now.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Performance on the field: 22 TD's 15 INT's rating of 81.1 career wise. Every season his completion percentage has increased. Why do you believe you've already seen the ceiling on this guy when he keeps getting better every year? You're missing the action of what he does when healthy. Locker has shown improvement every year that's why we should believe and have faith in him. Do you remember how many games Steve McNair used to miss? In 9 seasons in Tennessee McNair was only healthy and able to fully complete 3 of them.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

22 TD's with 15 INT's, can barely stay healthy and we are suppose to have tons of faith in him?

Like, I've expressed before, he gets one more year to prove himself worthy of being a franchise QB. I saw a lot of improvements from him last year (when healthy), but this team needs a QB that can stay healthy and finally get this team back in the playoffs.

Can Locker do that? It remains to be seen. Thank God for equal opportunity.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Since 2008 we have had VY, Collins, hasselbeck, and jake locker.

Fragile, old, old, and fragile part 2.

And Fitzpatrick played this season without missing a game.

7. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

So you're saying that VY, Collins, Hasselbeck, McNair, and Locker are all fragile?! I think when it's every season people begin to realize it might not be the QB's fault every season.

That's when normal people begin to realize, idiots like you never will...

8. nickmsmith

Actually Collins,fitZ,and hasselbeck were rarely injured.
    Locker, vy, and McNair all exposed themselves to unnecessary hits. All running qbs do. All of them. So imagine that... Our Running qbs get hurt often and our pocket qbs do not. It's not all that complicated, IMO.

Were all of Vick, mcnabb, rg3's injuries because of their line?

Just give Wilson and kaepernick time. They'll be there too.

Our line does not magically get better with a pocket passer.

And I do distinctly remember lockers first injury.

When he tackled that guy after he threw a pick.

9. nickmsmith

The real problem with the QBs the titans draft is that they are the risk-taking type who are prone to get themselves hurt. You can look pre-draft, and tell the ones who are more likely to be hurt.

Manziel-likely to be hurt
    Bortles-less likely to be hurt.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Don't forget Big Ben either......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar