Tennessee Titans 2006 Draft Preview

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Editors Note: Colin Lindsey, editor and publisher of the Great Blue North Draft Report, will be sharing his thoughts on the Tennessee Titans draft in a series of articles leading up to the 2006 NFL Draft.Titans turning corner??? No, that’s not a dig at the Pacman, the enigmatic CB the Titans’ selected in a controversial move with the 6th pick at the 2005 draft. However, after two very uncharacteristic down years, Tennessee fans can only hope as the team heads in to the 2006 draft with the 3rd pick overall, the Titans highest pick in over a decade.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001321.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Is that the whole article? I mean, forgive me, but there's nothing there.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

There's more to the article if you go to the front page. However a direct link in the "teaser" would be a good idea.

4. danny

danny Guest

Great article. I've been a big Great Blue North fan for a while. Colin does a good job over there. Great move Jeff...

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sorry about that. I usually try to post the full link to the entire article on that summary but forgot this morning.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Getting Colin Lindsey to come over only makes gotitans.com better.
    Awesome move TJ

8. TommyTitan

TommyTitan Guest

Thanks Jeff, it is a great move

9. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Very good read. I actually did look for the article before posting the above question, but I looked for it on the front of GBN instead of GoTitans.....duh

Thanks for the getting Colin over here, T.J. He does really good work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar