Tennessee at the trade deadline

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnebosch, Oct 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

U do realize the 2nd pic is darrynton evans right? Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Well AJ brown for a 1st and a 4th

Hollywood Brown + a third went for a 1st

Neither are perfect comparisons because AJ obviously was due a huge contract, and Hollywood is under control for this year and then has his team option. Where as Moore has two more years under cheap control after this season, but no team option as he was a second round pick.

Obviously a less productive player, but financially much cheaper.

2nd + 3rd and receive a later round pick would be my guess?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think we've traded enough picks away already. This team isn't going far with this OC and OL.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'm still not giving up that Phillips couldn't be our slot guy of the future.

I think WR is the hardest position to transition into a new team mid season...just not enough time to get in synch with the QB.

5. Carp

Carp Starter

If someone was willing to offer that, he would be gone. He's demanding a trade and he hasn't been super productive. I think they would do well to get a get conditional 4th rounder for him that could improve to a 2nd rounder based on performance. I think the bigger issue for the Jets in season may be the cap hit as I think they have only around 4 million in cap space. Not sure what they would have to eat to move him in-season.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

again, not sure our OC knows how to use him nor our TEs other than block.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Screenshot_20221021-115223~2.png
    His production is pretty similar to Hollywood's while being locked up for longer and cheaper. If the jets don't get a good offer for him they'll just hang on to him at least for the time being I'd think.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yah, I thought it was just one pic at the time

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

Denzel Mims would be even cheaper. He's a taller WR with speed. How's his blocking? I don't know if he's hurt or not, but it doesn't look like he's played a snap.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

20221022_022844.jpg

Attached Files:

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar