Tennessee at the trade deadline

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnebosch, Oct 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

yeah hock is a beast. The Vikings offense is looking real nice rn, top 3 receiver, Theilen still good, cook is legit and now you add hock to the mix. Damn

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Particularly when they need a QB. Having draft capital like that would aid their cause.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Carp

Carp Starter

Certainly wasn't bad. But nowhere near the two 1st rounders they reportedly we're asking for.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Carp

Carp Starter

Yup. If they legit did turn down 2 1st rounders from LA, the only thing I can imagine is that since Rams don't have a 1st rounder this coming draft, maybe the Panthers didn't want to wait til 24 and 25 to get those 1st round picks.

5. Carp

Carp Starter

Brandon Cooks is expected to be moved. I imagine it will be to GB. It would be nice if it were us.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

So what options do the Titans even have for a trade given the contracts are likely an issue? Would they even try to get someone like Cooks from the Texans?

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I doubt the Texans would trade in the division. In 52 minutes it will be over and our roster will be exactly as it was.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Damn jags for Ridley

9. Carp

Carp Starter

Whelp no moves. Guess JRob and the coaches are ok with the 32nd ranked offense in the league. Surely that won't matter if we get to the playoffs right?

Who needs an offense when you're going up against Mahomes, Herbert, and Burrow?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

My hope is that BIG JEFF takes each of those QBs out for the season when we play them during the regular season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar