Tennessee: A Program Out of Control

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

because its full of racist old white people?

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I've never really experienced extreme racism. Only a few occasions, 1 fight

I do feel like I have been racially profiled by Ohio's finest way to many times.

I want to see what that good ole southern racism be like. lol

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well

I've never been given a ticket in my entire life. I felt like I deserved at least one. 4AM, running late for work, was pulled over for going 100 in a 75. Saw my Cali license, told me to slow it down. Not only should I have probably been tossed in jail for going that fast, he also ignored the fact that my license was from Cali.

I was also pulled over for not having my plate visible. I just bought the vehicle and still had the paper tag in the window. Cop could not see the plate. He said there were a string of stolen vehicles in the area lately and he didn't even ask to see my license OR my registration. Completely blew my mind.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

probably trolling for drunks at that time. That's where the real $s are at...

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

They were suspected of being on strike, part of that strike was a reduced number of tickets......

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Starts in high school and before....not held responsible for their actions....feel entitled. Particularly athletes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big TT

I was pulled over once in Nevada (while in the NAVY) doing 160. Guy reduced the ticket to reckless driving saying "if I wrote up your true speed you would lose your car". He obviously was giving me a break because I was white I guess. LOL

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think this had anything to do with me being white. I was just lucky they were on strike and since he saw my Cali license, asked if I was military. If being prior military gets brought up, its usually a good thing.

The second time, if I was black I bet he would have atleast asked for my registration.

All in all, just be respectful and you always seem to be let go. At least in my experiences.

9. Big TT

I was kidding....he was black and yes he knew I was NAVY...he was former NAVY himself and gave me a HUGE BREAK. I was stupid...doing 160....running late to report for duty....luckily on Nevada interstates it is WIDE open and visibility is miles and miles and the roads are nice and straight. The Highway patrol, then at least, would look the other way as long as you weren't doing something stupid (as I was) if you were speeding...say up to 90 or so.

10. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Dollywood sucks but I will stab someone if they talk sh*t about Opryland.

Man I miss that place.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar