Tennessean Poll Results so far to Fisher or Young!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Spot on...nothing to add to this.

2. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I agree, both need to go, but it doesn't have to mean lean years. Atlanta, Baltimore, and the Jets all replaced their head coach and QB in the same season, all are in the playoffs this year, and have been a couple times since the change. KC made a coaching change and brought in a new QB, they're in the playoffs. There are teams that tried and it didn't work, but change doesn't have to be a bad thing.

3. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

I swear we have the dumbest fan base in all of sports. Fisher is not a winner. VY is a winner.

I would rather win with an immature QB than lose with a coach that's media savy.

Philly has a chance to go to the Superbowl with a QB that just got out of prison for torturing and killing dogs but our fan base is more willing to except below average play on the football field because they don't like a player calling out his coach in the locker room for preferring losing and being right over winning and giving up his ego.

VY has kept his trap shut since the incident while Fisher who's suppose to be the grown up and leader is still leaking BS about VY to make his case at being right. The old classic of "he is late to team meetings bullcrap." All players are late to meeting from time to time and it never makes the media. Just shows you how immature Fisher is and how he is trying to throw his QB under the bus every chance he gets. Fish, how's your preferred QB Matt Leinarts career worked out so far?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What would that say about the Titans fanbase? Last 2 years the Titans are 12-4 when Vince starts, and 2-14 without him. Let's not forget the indefensible record of 2-13 with the QB that Jeff Fisher believes to be the better option as a starter. Jeff Fisher has made many very questionable decisions in the last few years of his career with the Titans. Most of which have backfired. I thank Jeff Fisher for everything he did for the majority of the time he was here. I like the guy and all, but he has let personal stuff effect the football team a little too much. Vince Young wins football games, without him, Fisher doesn't. Not anymore. Chuck Cecil was put in place by Fisher. It's gettin time for him (Cecil) to move on somewhere imo. Barring some immediate drastic change in Fisher and Young's relationship, they cannot realistically both be brought back. In all honesty, I believe Fisher is more concerned with being right about never wanting to draft Vince, and not believing in him as an NFL QB, than he is about whether the team wins or loses. I have a really hard time believing it, but that certainly appears to be the case. There has also been one heck of a Fisher love fest by the media. Paul Kuharsky handles the AFC South stuff for ESPN. He is Fisher number one fan. He has blasted Vince every step of the way, and would defend Fisher if they found human heads in his fridge. The media have heavily influenced NFL fans when it comes to the Titans current dilemma. Many of the Titans fans have been swayed by it for sure. Vince has thrown a couple of childish temper tantrums, but he's a winner. I'm sure of that. Is Jeff Fisher a winner with another QB? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not so sure about that. Btw, Vince has a lot more than 10 supporters. Your post lacked a whole lot, and had falsities 12-4 and 2-14 are FAR from irrelevant stats.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Titans fans are dumbas*es. There's another poll about not re-signing Tulloch when he was 2nd in the league in tackles. The reason was, "he can't cover". He's an MLB! Not an OLB. MLB's are supposed to cover RB's and FB's not TE's.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really can't believe you are this clueless as a Titans fan. Start paying attention because Vince definitely started a playoff game!

7. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

They both need to go...im sick of waiting around for vince to finish a season, and im sick of fisher not getting creative until were already eliminated. If i had to choose one to stay it would be fisher though, you can say his body of work is grounds for firing him but this has gone too far and the average person would assume its because adams is giving vince the reigns which can set a dangerous precedent and if were going to find a quality replacement after next season we cant have that. Those are just my thoughts, they both suck but you can never get rid of a coach because of one mental midget of a player.

And for the record i am a huge longhorns fan, and wanted to draft vince when he came out but his time is up

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

TN people has internet?

TN fan's are one of the most close minded fans I have ever been around.

9. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Yeah because Vince has been the model of maturity right? :rolleyes:

Get rid of both of them.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just curious what other fan bases you are using too compare. Costa Rican stock car racing, Club Deportivo Saprissa or possibly the Costa Rican Bungee Jumping League???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar