Ten Ways to Survive the Offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Here we are in the midst of another summer. The birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and baseball is on every channel. It might be the best time of the year… unless you are a football fan. For us, it’s bird crap on the windshield and a battle with allergies that always ends in a fit of sneezing. For the football fans, it is trying to find something to watch other than tall guys in tight pants playing catch. For we of pigskin fandom, summer means another day of searching the internet for a feel-good story about an undrafted free agent from a Division 4 school somewhere in Nevada.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They really have Division 4 football?

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

In the spirit of #5 I posted a link to this article on coltfreaks :))

4. maximus

maximus Starter

They have Division I-A, I-AA, Divsion II, Division III, NAIA, and NCCAA, as well as 2 year JUCO programs...

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think we can add to the list...

Any home improvement projects are done between February and July. Unless something explodes, the biggest job I do during the football season is change a light bulb.

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Good read. A vacation will eat up a week or so of thumb-twiddling.

7. ya but anything below DI football is pathetic...and even DI sometimes is joke

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Glad I like baseball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar