Tebow's Wonderlic Score!!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWillWin2, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

His below average score just goes to show how pointless that test is!!!

2. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

not sure what your gettin at, are you implying that he's gunna be a good QB?

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

im implying that tebow is perceived to be an intelligent person with nothing but great respect. yet he does poorly on the wonderlic test. Either one hes not as smart as we all thought he was, or the wonderlic test is crap!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Another QB that's expected not to be able to run a Pro Style offense...

it says a lot, actually.

And again- you HAVE to be an idiot to do bad on the Wonderlic. Or under the age of 10. One of the 2.

But seeing Tebow's "views" outside of football...I don't expect him to be very intelligent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not doing well on the Wonderlic isn't always because you are an idiot.

You only get a certain amount of time to do it, some people may know how to work things out but may not be so good at it in a pressure situation or are not able to quickly work it out.

7. Deuce Wayne

But dude.

Take the test. You wont understand how anyone can do badly.

I can give you a short time to say the alphabet- but if you fail to do it, are there any legit excuses?

and you can skip questions. It's all just common sense. Again- most the guys that fail these sound like complete idiots when they speak, so it's no surprise.

And I'm not saying it's all relative to football- but I wouldn't trust someone to drive my car to the store and back if I knew they did bad on it.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Actually calling Christians dumb is not very nice or intelligent.

Tebow's score was 22 and the average is 24. The guy isn't stupid or something. He is about average. What is the big deal. My God VY had a score of about 2. Now that is a big deal.

9. Deuce Wayne

I figured it was worse than that due to the reaction only.

And I never said he was dumb due to being a christian... you just assumed, naturally.

haha

10. 24

24 Starter

First, it is useless. Second, bad scores could be indicative of bad test taking skills. Third, who said Tebow was intelligent?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar