Breaking News Tebow to be an Eagle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Packaging Tebow in a deal is about the equivalent of throwing in a two week old turkey sandwich that has spent some time in the sun.

It likely smells, and now you have the trouble of getting rid of it.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Name a time you saw a player smear cake on his girlfriends face?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am saying that people who have a problem with Sam's action reacted similarly to how people who have a problem with Tebow's pose in the end zone, that is all.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For those who want to discuss religion, please take it to Taboo.

5. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

See, religion is taboo :nod:

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Dude isVince Young with a squeaky clean image and without the drama. All he does is win ball games

7. Carp

Carp Starter

Tebow is much better than people give him credit for. Is he a starting QB? Not really unless he has changed his mechanics dramatically (not just arm, but his footwork as well).

But compared to the hot garbage teams like Oakland, NYJ, AZ, and Jax have thrown out lately, and he doesn't look half bad. I watched Tebow in Denver and I can say without a doubt, there is no way Geno Smith, Terrelle Pryor, Ryan Lindley, or Blaine Gabbert are any better options than Tebow, yet all those guys still hold down jobs as backup QBs.

#27 Carp, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Chip Kelly runs his team like a Madden franchise.

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I think when it comes down to crunch time Tebow is pretty good. As Big TT mentioned earlier; in that Steeler's playoff game they had no answer for him. He has his uses in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar