Team USA Basketball

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alpha-Centuri, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Edited the OP and 2nd post. Argentina provided the biggest fight, and they still lost by 21 points. Anthony and Lebron looked good... check that, everyone looked good. We play Spain in the gold medal match.. It might be closer than the 30+ point beating we gave em.. but prolly not by much

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I smell Gold for the USA.

3. The Playmaker

Looks like USA is about to win.

4. The Playmaker

5. The Playmaker

The redeem team is no longer just a dream!

Yeah okay I'm going to bed!

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Hats off to Spain, hell of a game.

It's not that I've never seen a closer or better game but I don't think I would have feared losing a game more than this game. Great job from Team USA.

7. The Playmaker

I thought Wade had a great tournament. I thought he played a key role. Best player to come off the bench for the U.S. Spain played great but the Kobe 4 point play will be my future wallpaper.

8. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

that was sick... no question about it. Spain played really well though, so you have to give them their props... I'm just happy i don't have to listen for another 4 years from my European friends that American basketball is on the wayside, not as good, etc.

9. The Playmaker

I thought Wade played great and Bosh played better than what I expected.

10. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Congrats on the gold, you deserved it all along, but I´m glad we gave our real potential when it mattered.

So, what do you guys think now about Ricky Rubio?
    Was I rigth to say he could be a potential first round draftee? (sadly the post is no longer available)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar