Team USA Basketball

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alpha-Centuri, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I updated the OP.

That was an impressive win for Team USA. China came out firing on all cylinders, as expected, but its impossible to continue with the way they play. They need to hit their open threes though. Wade was 7-7 for 19 points, and Lebron James played lights out. We were alot smaller, but our intensity on both defense and offense wore them down and we ran them to death.

We play Angola, winner of the Fiba Africa region

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

USA is looking good.

3. munie

munie Starter

I look forward to the game on Tuesday. Glad to see the US win by 30.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Anyone remember the 46-1 Run on Angola in 1992. That was sick. You can you tube the dream team and get some good stuff.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wade has been very impressive.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Wade looks to be back to normal. Miami is going to be real good. Real good. I think they are instant contenders myself. The East is tightening up. They will be in my opinion in the top 3 teams. You got Wade, Marion, Beasley, and Chalmers. It should be Boston, Cleveland, Miami, and then Detroit falling back a little. Miami should contend in my opinion. It would be nice to have a Center, and bench banks, but it won't matter if Beasley is even remotely good.

7. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

Someone tell me why Carmelo Anthony is on this team? I've been wholly disappointed with him since our exhibitions (although he did look kinda good vs. Angola)I think he still thinks it's the NBA Playoffs so he decided to disappear again.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He's a big star.

I'd leave Carmello, Kidd, and Boozer off the team. I think I'd swap them with Caron Butler, Tyson Chandler, and maybe McGrady or Stoudemire.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm glad Wade is back, but he can't do much with that team. I doubt Beasely ever does much but average 12-12-2 for his career.

10. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

I'm still not totally sure Wade can stay healthy. It always seems like he has some problem, even going back to that first Eastern Conference Finals against Detroit when he got hurt, missed Game 6 and the ensuing blowout and had a gutsy performance in Game 7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar