Team Captains Named

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by STW Chris, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Then make him a coach.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just cut the bum

3. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

shocked....

I would went with Kerry, Alge, Keith and then Mike Griff

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

maybe our idea is to shaft the playmaking difference making ballers of our team so that they play with a chip on their shoulder

and so that we look extra soft and the steelers get over confident

yeaaaa

5. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

Just because somebody is a playmaker and difference maker doesn't mean they would make a good captain. If Nickey's teammates voted him to be a captain there must be a reason for it. I'm sure he is being looked upon to provide leadership to the special teams unit.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ok .....

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Why is KC a captain still?!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Because Jeff Fisher is tossing him, if you know what I mean :grrhee:.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

Vince was still a Captain last year. It doesn't change until votes are taken the next season.

That honor is honestly nothing other than a patch on the jersey, and maybe a contract incentive if your agent is good enough.

Ask our young guys about Crumpler. Or Mawae. Bulluck and Sarge. I guarantee their voice is respected more than any of our captains.

10. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Yep. That's what I thought. They're done at the beginning of the year and last for the season (I'm pretty sure, anyway!) Otherwise I'm sure Vince would replace Kerry. I'm not sure many teams have their backup QB run out as captain for the coin toss ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar