Team Captains Named

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by STW Chris, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

My general reaction:

[​IMG]

This is how Nickey got the C..

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Good picks. I like Nickey but it helps he was a Buckeye.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Henry? Was this just to get some attention? Well it worked either way, and in more realistic news; I think having Nickey as a captain is possibly that kind of thing that keeps the team pushing through obstacles. Always looking to Nickey for guidance can be beneficial, because he's been through the teams highs and lows, and knows what works. After each loss last year the team came back as good as ever, and since we didn't have a game to rebound from after that Ravens match-up perhaps putting a guy like Nickey in the captains shoes retains the 'bend but don't break' mentality. Nickey has always been that type of player, he has to be since he doesn't flash any kinds of brilliance on the field that a team has to have. Too bad last seasons ending left us without that next game to bounce back. I don't really know what the logic in assigning him captain status was, but I think I took a swing worth taking on this head scratcher.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    I think a lot of this Captain was used before the vote was taken - Nickey!!!!

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I don't get it. What's this from?

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Im even pissed at the fact that craig isn't a c. Robby B? seriously. Even VY could be a captain before rob. wth fisher!?

7. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

at least now my bulluck jersey doesn't look empty without that stupid C. bulluck's doesn't have it either.

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

A documentary called Jesus Camp, I want to know what that first one was from that's awesome

9. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

I loved Nickey's quote:

If that's the case you'd be starting Donnie...

10. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Not true. If he doesn't have the natural talent to beat whomever is front of him on the depth chart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar