Taywan Taylor Traded To Cleveland Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Sharpe still sucks, he just sucks slightly less than Taylor.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

He's always been a good summer camp and preseason warrior but disappears in the regular season. I hope this time around it's different but I'm not expecting anything different.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I’m not really phased but on the surface I’d rather we traded Sharpe. I trust Vrabels instincts but I don’t like trading dudes to the Opposition before opening day . This is when teams with new coaches or new player combinations know the least about each other . Sorta Wish we kept it that way . Just saying

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Doubt the Browns move on from him after 1 week. They gave up a 7th (I know, only a 7th).

Pretty sure Falk was cut by us and then the Dolphins picked him up off waivers before we played them.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

i Think we’re definitely going to see a rotation at the #2 slot with AJ, Tajae, Darius J and Kalif Ray.

Lay by the bay? I just may. ;)

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

The notion that the Browns are getting some inside knowledge from Taylor is ridiculous.

1) If there was that much of a competitive advantage, teams would be signing players that were cut, and getting the same info every year all over the league

2) even if they are pumping Taylor for info, he won’t be able to tell them anything they can’t see on film anyway.

3) Titans coaches probably hadn’t starting going over the game plan with the team yet, so Taylor has no clue what we are planning to do vs Cle

4) Terminology won’t matter unless they are in the huddle with us ... teams change up their audibles all the time to keep the other teams from figuring it out.

There really isn’t much info that a WR will be able to give that isnt already readily available

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Having or playbook wont be the problem not having lewan will

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Maybe he’ll teach Landry and Odell how to frequently drop passes.

• LOL LOL x 5
  9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Jrob acknowledges he whiffed on drafting Taylor and took it on the chin. At least he got something in return which is a positive. One thing about Jrob is that if your not performing whether it be a coach or player you aren’t going to be employed for very long. Although the Jones extension is a head scratcher for me personally.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I don't think Taylor is a whiff in the same realm as Dodd. You can clearly see the talent and it has translated against quality competition, albeit inconsistently. Just reality that you never know how these kids are going to adapt to the extreme adjustment from college to the NFL. He definitely seems like he needed a change of scenery. He was too afraid of screwing up to even be able to function during the PS when he actually shined during the previous two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar