Taywan Taylor Traded To Cleveland Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Byard was coming off his rookie year. I think maybe Searcy was the other safety at that point. Maybe Cyprien?

I think a lot of people here wanted Lattimore. Some wanted OJ Howard, who hasn't done much. I think I wanted Reddick.

I don't think anybody wanted McCaffery at 5. I think most saw him as a reach where he was taken.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Christian McCaffrey

A few wanted him at 18, or were open to it. Most didn't want him at all.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I just didn’t see RB as a need at all. Henry and I think Lewis was signed. Didn’t know he would only play well his first season.

4. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I know i wasnt posting back then so I dont have any ammo, but id have made that Conklin trade 2 get him if that was the same draft.

Dude obliterated everyone in college, I still cant belive forunnete(sp?) Was expected 2 be better.

5. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Understandable but just like the qb situation, if you see some1 ao good even of that you dont have a need you still have 2 take them

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...and I'm not saying that Davis was the best pick.

...but looking at who we would have realistically taken with that pick, he's not a terrible choice.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar