Taylor Lewan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Dec 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstone

kstone Starter

The opening game against Miami a few seasons ago. They knocked the talent out of him

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am just curious how much this Vegan diet is causing the injuries. I think you can trace Lewan decline to lack of PED's and Vegan diet. In fact, I wonder how many titans are on the Vegan diet, and how much that has led to the last 2 injury seasons? I do not see how, especially lineman, can keep weight on without protein.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Dang it, eat some meat Titans!!!!
    Taylor has been a deficit to the Titans since the PED thing. I was really hoping it was just a little setback. I just knew he would tear it up after his suspension but it never happened
    He gets paid to sit home and podcast. I agree he lost his drive to play

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I thought that ended or was just for a few months didn’t know it was still a thing. On a side note lewan looks tiny on the Michigan sidelines, he’s definitely not the same without the PEDs

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Same thing happened to Michael Griffin and Orakpo. Stupid. Do that vegan sh*t after you retire.

Lewan looks happy on TV. Hope he stays there.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Jumping around pretty good with a bum knee

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

So did Casey and plenty of other athletes with no ill affects

8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Call me old school but I’m still a firm believer in an athlete eating 1 to 1-1/2 grams of protein for every pound of body weight to build and maintain muscle.

Im 56, keep myself around 200lbs (I’m 5’9”) and 10% BF, workout 4-5 days a week and I still make sure to get plenty real protein! And I’m not talking about some testosterone killing Tofu protein.

If I was a 25 year old professional athlete with millions of dollars on the line, there’s no way I’d take my chances with some estrogen spiking soy based protein.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar