Taylor Lewan Holds Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No

I’m just saying this is about as fair as it’s gonna get.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A holdout is more than justifiable at this point. If Lewan was 4 years older and able to take advantage of the old CBA he could potentially already have over 2x his career earnings. Hes due a lot more than the $9M the 5th year option pays guys.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean, if a guy is in position to holdout, he has a lot more to lose by risking injury in camp then what he misses out in fines.

Exactly how it should be handled and, IMO, the front office has done a good job of not letting it be a distraction. Both sides have acknowledged it as business.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'm sure Sam Bradford isn't complaining. He's gotta be the most overpaid guy in the league. Ridiculous how much he's been paid for what he's done.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

And I get the feelings there's no ill will between either side, no disrespect, etc. They're just hammering out the details and both sides want to get a deal worked out. I have no problem with how things have played out so far. It'll get done.

6. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Lewan is overrated. He's a solid LT but nothing more. I wouldnt pay more then 13M per for him.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

notsureifserious.jpg

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You're crazy, he's a top 10 LT. If he cuts down on the penalties he could easily be the best in the league.

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Franchise LT's always get big bucks....... probably the most expensive position to hold onto in the league.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and is there any more information how their talks are going..

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar