Tattoos

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dee, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Prove it

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

I have one tat, will soon have two. That'll probably be the end of it.

I have 2 rules for getting tats.
    1.) has to be able to be covered (you know in case I want to rob a bank)
    2.) I have to sit on the idea for 3 months, if I still want it after the 3 months I'll go thru with getting it. So far Ive rejected about 5 tats I thought I wanted. Very happy I have that 2nd rule.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

thanks for not being an idiot. There's no problem with well-thought out tattoos, and sensible and discreet ones.

And I know some people don't care... But there may be some point in your life where you want to look respectable.. and like it or not..to some people, Tattoos will always look trashy.And your appearance is the most important part of how people perceive you (it's unfair, but it is true)

And yes, the people who would look down on you for tattoos are a bunch of A-holes. But it's one more trouble that can be avoided. It's best to be able to blend in when necessary, with any crowd.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

zzzzzzzzzz
    :bored:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

That's a boring way to go throughout life.

Why should I care what anyone else thinks about me? We all get judged anyway.

3 years into my career, and my girl is perfectly fine with tattoos. So I'm good to go.

Not all of them mean something special, and some do. If I like it I get it.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I have two (each inner arm is done) and plan to get a lot more. Actually just made an appt to get sleeves on both my legs. One leg is going to be a city skyline and one is going to be a wooded treeline. No color just black and white.

My gf has a sleeve along with one on her upper back and one on her foot. I love tattoos on girls.

7. JCBRAVE

Wouldnt sleeves on your legs be called pants?

You should just get a pair of Levis tatted on your legs, save you a lot of $$ on clothes in the future.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Haha I guess, they're only going to cover my ankle to below my kneecap.

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

@JCBRAVE only tattoo is the barbed wire going around his bicep

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

once i get thousands of dollars in disposable income..

i plan on getting this as a full back piece, the winged cherub/Icarus with the burned feathers/ashes

[​IMG]

get it colored based on this color scheme:

[​IMG]

just need.. couple thousand.. that's all..

i have this just below my neck line, i'm thinking it might fit in-between the two sets of wing tips

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar