Tashard Choice got to play today and the Jets lost also.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Who said "it's just one game for Turner?" He's been playing all season, what are you talking about? Besides if people WERE saying it, Turner isn't Choice so it doesn't matter.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

First: You were talking rubbish about Turner after the first game of the season. The next week he did nothing. My point was proven and I never said he was bad.

Second: Give someone enough carries and they will get 80 yards. Big deal.

Third: Who Gloats about 80 yards rushing? Of course you would

Fourth: Using Gloats theory of Darren McFadden and take out the best run, he averaged 3 yards per carry and has 66 yards.

Fifth: Jets would probably lose to Denver and the 49ers is not a prediction. Don't claim a probably as a prediction Britney. It just makes you look desperate.

And to add to that, Steve Slaton is still making you look stupid.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Holy revisionist history, Batman.

You did not call him the best sleeper of the draft. You called him (and this is a direct quote) "the best back in the draft." *

* Source: http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=34985

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Saying Choice is the best back in the draft is funny but THIS is SO much funnier:

2. Adarius Bowman:
    Somehow, I can't even find a great highlight clip of this guy. But he's not in top 5 WR talks and that's just insane. He's top 2 IMO, between he and Manningham (who is also being overlooked by mediocre wrs). Size, speed, and hands. The only knock is his attitude. Bit of a drama queen. Reminds me of Chad Johnson.
    But it wouldnt surprise me if an NFL team once again makes Kiper look dumb by taking this kid before anyone in his 'top 5'.

Lets see what this guy is up to...

http://www.saskriders.com/team/roster/detail/?roster_id=302

Ouch.

Then there's Manningham who has 1 catch for 6 yards this year. I think I'll continue to trust Mel Kiper.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I was singing the praises of that guy long before gloat was. Great 4th rd pick for the gayboys.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He's a good 4th round pick for sure. He's not the best running back in the draft class.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Go look at my thread "So, how about that Michael Turner". And see how many people said I was jumping the gun, because they just couldn't handle being wrong.
    I even upped the thread, but of course everyone vanishes. Typical board behavior.

Adarius Bowman never got a shot. Just like Manningham hasn't yet. Just like Tashard Choice hadn't before this week. I swear, you and Gunny can't be serious when you use these types of rebuttals. You might as well say a guy sucks while he's on IR. Same difference.

Wouldn't that make him the RB sleeper of the draft? Wow, you guys amaze me. Feel like I'm watching the O'Reily factor.

So um. How did he do the rest of the season? I can't recall...

Give someone enough carries and they'll get 80 yards? Really? I guess that's why ZERO other backs have done it, right? I'm sure it's just because Dallas is SOOOOO focused on running the football. hahahaha
    Who cares about 80 yards of rushing? Uh...most people that know anything about football and can see that it's the best total a runningback has put up vs Pitt. Maybe that requires too much thought, seeing as you're a pretty simple guy.

66 yards would STILL be better than every other running back, genius. You're really good at this!

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh and Gunny, "Probably" is exactly what a PREDICTION is. Christ, and you're calling me Britney? You would be flattered if someone assumed you had half the common sense.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

poor Britney, don't get flustered because you can't think of anything good to comeback with. Just accept you are not as good as you think you are. Everyone else knows it, why can't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar