Tanny time estimate

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 15, 2019.

?
  1. End of September

42.5%
  2. October

45.0%
  3. November

12.5%
  4. December

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. January

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

A serviceable QB would have got more than 3 points off those two turnovers. And spiking the ball on 3rd and 2 is just dumb. Unacceptable for year five. I’m for Tannehill fo4 Thursday night.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't care to ever watch Marcus play again. We know what we have. A ridiculously inconsistent guy who will win a game, lose a game you to within a game of .500 every year.

Hes not it. Don't see how anyone can doubt that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, it’s bad at this point. Still missing guys wide open, still scared in the pocket, still making horribly stupid decisions, still putting up putrid numbers in year 5. The experiment is over. If we truly want to “win”, something has to change. Our defense shut them down...and we still lost. Offense is abysmal as always.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

If Art and Vrabel don’t make a move soon, I’m not sure what will, other than the usual injury.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Honestly, I love Mariota. Great guy, good leader and I live in a Duck household. But this is getting a bit ridiculous. You have two of the best dump off guys in the league in Walker and Humphreys, and Mariota hangs on to the ball for what feels like ages. A good QB needs to be decisive, you can't just sit in the pocket waiting for something to develop, especially when you KNOW your line is having issues. Every team in the league sees this and will blitz from now on knowing Mariota freezes when pressured.

And what the hell was up with some of the QB runs and Mariota changing the play at the line to run up the middle for no gain?!

All the pieces are in place for this team to be a true contender this year, we just need a whole lot more from the most important position.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It's not about me, it's not about him at this point. Walker gives 100%. Davis gives 100%. Humphries gives 100%. Brown is young but is cut from a similar cloth. The talent and work ethic exceeds the production by a massive margin. One of them turned down the opportunity to play with Brady, to the tune of 10 yards in two weeks?

I feel bad for these guys. Marcus is either one pathetic excuse for a QB, or he's got other priorities in life. He just needs to be honest with himself, the coaching staff, and the players around him. They deserve better.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

We don’t have a Qb, neither with Mary or Tammy. Honestly it doesn’t matter who starts.... all of this talent on the field and we don’t have a signal caller. Still, make a 45 yard field goal and it’s a W.

8. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

The Titans will not be much more than 9-7 team until they have a QB that can consistently drive the offense. MM and Tanny will do it some time but both will likely come up short like today. Frankly, I think they don't take the next step up until they get a new quarterback.

I hope MM (or Tanny) prove me wrong this season. I really do. But my confidence level is not strong.

9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Let's not lump MM and Tannehill in the same category. The latter was a part of the biggest dumpster fire of an organization in recent memory, and still hada reasonable winning % and production in the past few years. He could step into a favorable situation and shine. Marcus looks disinterested in winning at his point

10. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Time to move on sadly is just week 2.Way to early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar