Breaking News Tannehill likely done for the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

A, not a guy I would tank for, not that that strategy really pays off anyway.
    B, based on what I see, and admittedly I not follow college ball all that closely, he may very well be available whenever Tennessee picks anyway. Hard to predict the annual overhyping of QBs after the combine though.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Even if Tanny played his last snap here, he had a great career here and we squeezed out every bit of value from him. We traded a bag of peanuts and a soda pop to get him and never expected he would contribute the way he did to our success during his time here. Outside of McNair, easily the greatest Titans quarterback of all time.

#32 GeronimoJackson, Dec 21, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
    • High Five High Five x 6
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 6
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

This turn of events could make a decision to move on easier. I'm not sure that will be in 2023, but that could depend on how well Willis performs in the remainder of the games.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

2019 and 2020 tannehill was the best quarterbacking the titans have ever seen. time to go yolo with malik

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

90 degrees and sunny here in Cozumel. Hard pass.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Well if it wasn't already clear this season was a wash it's for sure now.. no way Willis takes us anywhere

This isn't directed at THill, but this team is the biggest collection of pussies I've ever seen. Our injury lists every.single.week are a ****ing laughing stock.. Tanne manned up and he paid for it, everyone else gets a papercut and goes to IR

**** out of here with these guys

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

2 years running of the nonsense....

I am 100% convinced based on nothing that it has been intentional ... Titans trying to game the rules with 'load management' nonsense

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

02 McNair better. He only had Wychek and Mason to throw to. Rest WR's sucked azz. And damn- when McNair tucked and ran you just KNEW he would move the chains.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

can't disagree. But I do think it's a necessity for re-building. We've got a new stadium coming. We MUST hit on the 23/24 drafts. And it was foolish to keep JRob on for that after the last few years of drafting. I sure hope we're re-vamping the scouting dept unless JSlob was over-riding their reports and recs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar