Talib and Manningham = Potheads

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Erm...why did my high-brow, witty, and insightful comments (along with a genius Seinfeld reference) get removed from this thread, while Onetontitan's mindless dribble still remains?

BTW, I think Talib will be the only one affected by the news. It seems he can't stay out of trouble.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I don't see why there is a debate about which is worse, alcohol or marijuana. Who cares? The bottom line is that they are both bad news. So alcohol is legal. So what? It shouldn't be. The problem is that it was legal at some point and then made illegal. That didn't work because its use was so widespread. Does that mean that marijuana should be legal??? Ummm, no. There are many other drugs that are less destructive than alcohol. Should they all be legal as well?

As sad as it is that players have so little motivation and resolve that they would risk their significant futures just to get high, most teams don't penalize players too much for marijuana use. Integrity is even less of an issue to NFL teams, unfortunately. I doubt that Manningham is in any way hurt by this report.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Are Okoye, Calvin Johnson, and Gaines Adams all pot heads too?

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm surprised this thread has been allowed to continue, considering some of the statements made.

Bottom-line, it doesn't matter HOW you feel about marijuana use. It's illegal, and these guys failed tests more than once. It's a concern, because they are in fact breaking the law. The fact that some poster tried to make this thread a pro-weed thread is laughable...:rolleyes: :ha:

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sorry, but not only is alcohol responsible for more deaths, it's also responsible for the most loud, and ignorant morons in a public place at once.
    Ya'mon.

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Oneton,

Does excessive use of pot lead to the inability to detect sarcasm? You really need to calm down, dude.

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Yea most potheads I know are much calmer and relaxed.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't care which side of the issue anyone here comes down on but personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Feel free to sign up for the Taboo forum if you feel the need to "express" yourself outside the message board rules.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=35902

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I can detect sarcasm just fine. I'm calm. I apologize for any remarks i've made that may have offended people. I know this board is strictly for football and it may not have been my place to bring up my opinions on the topic. I had a bad day at work today (I'm sure some of you can relate), while at work, I vent through the internet...and seeing as I'm a HUGE Titans fan, I vented here. My bad fellas....it's all good now.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't disagree but advocating something you've never done is a bit silly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar