Take a breath...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 4andershv, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Wow guys... Take it easy...

In the predictions thread the marjority of you predicted a blowout. We lost by one point...

Now does loosing by one point that suck? YES it does!

Did we break down in the second half? Yes we did

But the Titans played way better than i thought they were able to.

REMEMBER:

VY played a real good game today. For the first time he looked like a NFL QB for the most part making the right decisions. I'm now convinced that VY was a great pick at #3.

Drew Bennett stepped up today and made some really good catches

LT had 2 interceptions

And the list goes on....

Losing still sucks though!

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Sure the players did well, but what good is that when you have coaches who lose games for you?

I can imagine Keith is not pleasant to be around right now....

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

yeah, but I sure wanted this game- even if we didn't win the rest of the year, this was the game I wanted, and we had it, but we were conservative...

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And honestly, I'd rather lose a blowout and accept losing to a team with better players. Hell I'll even accept losing to a better coach, but today Baltimore had neither, and we still lost.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Anyone notice how bad Pac played today? Fumbled the first punt, then let the second to last one bounce down to the 10 yard line. Fisher benched him and put wade in. Hope blows coverage on Mason near the end, LT blows coverage on the first series for a TD. Our secondary is just lost at times.

6. yea, we got conservative and that screwed us

7. hill also messed up on coverage with LT on their first td

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well I only noticed one bad play from him at CB and that was a 10-15 yard reception to Mason. On ST he was bad yes, but honestly I'd rather he plays good D than good ST.

Hope made one mistake and it cost us, stuff happens.

LT just sucks. I'm sorry 2 easy INT's don't make up for a lot of bad coverage and lack of tackling. Hill also had a number of non-tackles today, guess he was afraid of big bad Jamal...

9. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

I strongly disagree with you on this one..

It was the same Titan team that kept it close against Indy and Baltimore an suffered blowouts against Dallas and Jacksonville...

Unless you argue that Dallas is a better team than Indy and Baltimore that means that our players played much better against Indy and Baltimore...

I actually like the fact that we should've won this game because it leads me to believe that the future is bright for this franchise as opposed to what i thought after being shutdown by Jags last week!

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Hill sucks!
    We better go after Nate Clements!
    We better go after Dwight Freeny!
    Sign Them!
    Well at least our chances of getting Calvin Johnson go up...it still hurts bad.

And get ready to hear Bongo talk alot about how Jeff Fisher sucks and that he should be fired and how he had bad playcalling and bad adjusting. And I agree that Fisher was conservative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar