Tajae sharpe: red zone target

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I know Tajaes not exactly the prototypical Dgb like red zone threat, but his precision in route running will allow him to excel with mariota in the red zone. I know I give Mary a lot of **** maybe sometimes, but he did excel in the red zone and tha no look pass was ice cold. Imagine the things he can do with a guy like Tajae in the redzone.

I think Tajae gets as many red zone oppurtunities as anyone on the team if not more

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

DGB was overrated in the red zone.

Tajae is legit there because he can get open fast.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'm reserving final judgment on him until I've seen him in a few regular season games, but I like what I've seen so far.

It's possible you might be right.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

You're right about one thing... Mariotas skill set and Tajaes skill set should mesh well. Mariota just has to throw to the spot he knows that Tajae will be at.

Tajae on slants in the endzone could be something they go to often.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

If utilized right, we should be outright lethal in the redzone. Walker, Sharpe, Fowler, Henry, Murray. All day everyday....

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

A two tight end set of Walker and Amaro in the end zone could be pretty deadly as well. Mariota likes the tight end. This will give him not one but two of them to choose from.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Stan

Stan Infinite

The total overall of this offense in one season is just beyond impressive. I feel that we have just improved at every single position, went from not having a true RB to having studs. Oline has been revamped and looking great! And now we have receivers that can catch.

I'd say that WR is a weaker spot and losing Craig hurts, TEs don't block like him anymore.

If Jrob can do this again for the defense next year we are going to be an absolute force.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Dgb didnt have to get open. Just throw it up to him like you saw in the eagles pre season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We will revisit that soon when it's not a 4yd TD playing 1st team CB's

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Honestly I think Johnson will lead our WRs in redzone TDS, although I think we'll run it more often then not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar