Tajae Beats Nashville Man?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Aqutis30, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This has to be BS, Tajae Sharpe isn't beating anyone up

Can't even run a slant without getting bodied

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, now we know the inspiration for "BlackOut".

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm not even sure how true that would be. Many, many times I've seen people get in multiple altercations with multiple people in the same night. It almost seems that happens more often than just a single one.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5th round pick man, gotta go for a realistic amount

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yeah, occasionally a excessively drunk ******* will get involved in several altercations. I said that maybe someone else jumped in on the **** talking and it led to them beating the dudes ass. But if someone beat your ass, shattered your face and left you unconscious in an alley, would you blame it on a celebrity at the bar or would you want the person who actually did it charged?

Maybe some people would try for a cash grab if it all lined up for them like that...but that's a pretty wacky scheme to come up with and things sure lined up for it to be believable that Sharpe was involved.

*I'm speculating on the guys story of a verbal altercation. If it's true and can be verified...I say it's more probable than not that Sharpe was also involved in the physical attack, directly or indirectly.

#55 Mitch86, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
  6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Well, most seem to think he will have future NFL earnings. It doesn't have to all be paid at once. I'd take a good ass beating for $500k up front and some monthly installments of future earnings.

7. Danimal

Danimal Starter

This guy has a wonderful story and it's only flaw is the lack of proof. If some one beat me down I would see that charges were filed. Asalt and battery. The very action of calling a lawyer instead of the police tells me alot. No case for his broken face.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I can't believe people are downplaying this. If it went down how it was reported, they are both off of the team. It would surprise me if Sharpe did it, but breaking a guy's face and leaving him in the alley, during something which sounds more like a jumping than a "bar fight", is pretty serious.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't know Sharpe but... something seems off here.

He and Sharpe may have gotten into it, but... maybe he did get jumped and left in an alley. By someone else.

Sharpe might be guilty, though.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

yeah and usually when you get jumped that badly you call the police... he called his lawyer... and accusations were not made until 13 days after

very sketchy

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar