Tajae Beats Nashville Man?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Aqutis30, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

This story sounds like BS. People see NFL players and fabricate stories all the time. We shall see though.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Tajae didn't beat anyone up. I don't believe this story.

If he can be professional about taking a 2nd year WRs job in DGB last year, then he can be professional about 2 Rookie WRs taking his job as a 2nd year player this season.

3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Naw I ain't buying that story. He sounds like a guy that runs his mouth a lot he prob ticked off a few other ppl other than Sharpe. What person follows two men he talked smack too into an alley? And why the hell would Sharpe and Tretola think they could get away with it?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The guy was beaten unconscious in an alley,That's a fact. Whether Tajae and Tretola were involved is yet to be determined.

Seems like it would be pretty easy to find some witnesses that saw 2 NFL players at a bar on draft night. Did they see a verbal altercation between Sharpe and this guy? Did they see them exit out the back door into said alley? When is the last time you saw a bar fight that just involved a few people and the whole crowd wasn't looking on or trying to break it up?

I'm not sure how this would be a money grab unless this guy got his ass beat by someone else, woke up in the hospital 12 hours later and remembered "oh there were 2 NFL players there" so he came up with this scheme to basically blackmail Sharpe.

If witnesses can verify that there was a verbal altercation between Sharpe and the guy that ended up unconscious in the alley... I would say that's a pretty good indication that Sharpe and/or Tretola are the ones that beat the dudes ass.

That being said, cut him, if true. . Yes, worse things have happened...but that's no excuse. If a person can't make good decisions and keep themselves from beating someone unconscious in an alley way, I wouldn't want them on the team. People make mistakes but beating someone in an alley isn't a mistake a grown man should be making.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

The thing is though this would be completely out of character for Tajae Sharpe. He came with zero off the field issues when we drafted him. Everybody is saying this OR that about him being frustrated about the draft and then taking it out on another individual as if he is capable of being that stupid. I don't buy him throwing a hissy fit over an outcome he knew was in the works once the season was over.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Terrelle Pryor and Fmr. Ohio State Coach Jim Tressell were both suspended in the NFL for acts that were committed in college. You could argue that Tressell really didn't do anything wrong.

Why doesn't Roger suspend this clown for a few seasons? People have gotten penalized so much more for so much less.

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Sure, he may not have beat anyone in an alley before... That doesn't mean it isn't possible that he would now.

The rap video about shooting people was a pretty bad look for a NFL player and then this came out too... Honestly, I get the feeling he was involved just because the guy obviously really was assaulted and it would be crazy to wake up 12 hours after being rendered unconscious by someone and blame it on someone else rather than the person that left you for dead in an alley behind a bar.

I get that it doesn't make much sense that he'd be so upset over the draft that he beat a man unconscious. But, if in fact there was a verbal altercation between the man and Tajae Sharpe for any reason, it would seem highly unlikely that he wasn't involved in the physical altercation afterward, unless he had someone else do the beating for him.

Maybe someone else heard the spat and started talking **** to the guy and beat his ass? That's possible, I guess...but again, I don't see someone waking up in a hospital and hatching a money scheme against an NFL player that happened to be in the bar that he got his ass beat at, just because. There had to be some involvement in it.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I agree with you but to be contrary, people will straight up run their mouths at famous people.

For whatever reason, some people are super obnoxious and they treat famous people or people they've seen on TV almost like caged animals. I say "caged" because people never expect famous people to retaliate violently... but when they do, the legal system gets involved and payouts get made in order to make it all go away.

I wouldn't advocate anyone doing this.... But realistically, what is the downside of heckling a famous person? Yeah, you get your ass beat, but it's usually uphill from there.

10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Sounds like this guy got a pretty serious ass beating and pretty much left for dead in an alley.

It is strange that he's only asking for $500k. If I were to take a beating like that from a NFL player, 1 million plus would be my bottom dollar for compensation. Medical bills for his injuries probably weren't cheap and you know, "pain and suffering".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar