Tajae Beats Nashville Man?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Aqutis30, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Then how come he has not been arrested? This happened 2 weeks ago. It is not a complicated case. It is not like they are investigating some organized crime ring here.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. The Hammer

LOL people do a lot worse and keep their NFL position

3. The Hammer

yeah, especially with young guys. they need to learn the league first before they can learn multiple positions.

4. The Hammer

Clark with the CSI analysis

If Tajae did it why has he not been arrested?

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. The Hammer

I spoke too soon, Tajae has indeed been arrested! The police found a bloody glove in Tajae's yard and that Tajae was wearing gloves when he beat that man.

When the police tried to arrest Tajae he had just left his home in his white Ford driven by Sebastian (Sebass) Tortola. The police pursued Tajae and Tretola down I-40 going only 35 mph before finally Tretola stopped allowing them to arrest Tajae.

The press contacted Tajae's lawyer, Jackie Chiles, who said the charges are "totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous! "

[​IMG]

Chiles also said that the glove found is the size for an average American male. And thus the glove is several sizes too small for Tajae Shape. As such, it could not be his glove and that "if it does not fit you must acquit!"

[​IMG]

Oh he is done for sure. This will be the trial of the century. Ciao baby!

#185 The Hammer, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    • LOL LOL x 3
  6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Obviously, you don't know how the system works in the U.S.. Sometimes people get arrested at random, other times people who should be arrested never are or it takes for ever.

They could be waiting to indict him (or whoever did it) or simply waiting for more evidence to make sure they can get a conviction. DA's don't like to try cases unless they have solid proof. Keeps their numbers looking good.

7. The Hammer

Are you saying the cops are ............... "Juking the stats" :brow: ...................... I am vaguely familiar with that concept

h/t @titantrusince82

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I guess.. My main point was, just because there hasn't been an arrest doesn't mean there isn't a guilty party. Lol

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Clue1.jpg
    Tajae in the alley with his left hand

• LOL LOL x 3
  10. The Hammer

His hands are tiny, that glove way too big for him. The cops are claiming all the blood made the leather grow...... pfffft

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar