Tailgating for the Titans/Panthers game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We had a great spot last week across from St. Ann's, but they didn't have port-a-pottys, so the group wanted to try the small lot across from the lot we were at last weekend. There's a small business there and they offer their restrooms to people who pay to park on their lot.

There's a street that separates the lot from the lot we parked at last week. It's still on the stadium side.

Look for the tall pole with the Light blue Titans flag.

Hope to see everyone there!

I hope St. Ann's finishes their lot soon!

GO TITANS!!

T

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Just made it to Brentwood. Looking forward to the tailgate in the morning!

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Broken.... You all have a wonderful evening tonight!

According to Google Map here are some directions to where we will be parking tomorrow. Not sure if we'll have enough room for the tent, but look for the flag.

If you get off at the LP Field (Shelby Ave.), turn right, make your first left (5th) street, turn left on Russell St. which is the first street before you get to Woodland street. We'll be on the left hand side near a small building/business.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Thanks for the directions! Very helpful!

Jay are you really driving that motorcycle in? If so, you better bundle up in the mornin!!

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

any places to park close by for free

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I don't know..

Have never found any free parking anywhere near the stadium

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

normally I park across the river by the Gateway bridge..thought maybe there might be some spots open along the street

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I have parked at s.8th and Woodlawn for free. there is a rec field there. 'East Park'

[​IMG]

I hope this helps. This is my interpretation anyways.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

don't forget to set your clocks back or you will be there really early in the morning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar